Here's another list of things you probably didn't know about me (and probably didn't really want to know, either. :) . The things I've done are in bold
1. Used real snow to make/eat a snow cone -- Yes, and snow ice cream as well. It was my favorite thing about living in New York
2. Slept in you car while parked at the side of the road--and in truck stop parking lots
3. Didn't go to bed until 4 in the morning on New Year's Day --actually, I do this quite often when I'm writing.
4. Dyed an Easter egg, using all the colors available
5. Catch a scent on the air that reminded you of something from your childhood (graham crackers really cause a sense of deja vu. my grandmother's pantry always smelled like that)
6. Taken a picture of the sky because it was a remarkable shade of blue that day--or because the cloud formations were really cool, or there was a rainbow, or...
7. Caught a fish and cleaned it yourself, then cooked it for dinner
8. Wished you bought two pairs of your favorite shoes -- many times. One of these days I'll learn to just go ahead and buy two or three pairs
9. Made a list like this
10. Taken art lessons
11. Taken ballet lessons
12. Driven a really scary stretch of road--Cameron Pass in Colorado back in the 70's. Oh. My. God. Sheer Terror.
13. Read a book from cover to cover in one sitting -- Oh yeah. Several times
14. Written a letter to your Congressman
15. Changed political parties
16. Made a boat yourself, and sailed in it
17. Worn mismatched shoes by accident
18. Been so happy you wanted to burst into song
19. Watched Barney, as an adult, without becoming annoyed
20. Thought you could walk to Sesame Street
22. Came up with a new recipe
23. Snorkeled or dived a coral reef
24. Been in a shark cage
25. Been told that a character in a Nora Roberts book reminded a friend of you
26. Howled in the car with your kids
27. Loved someone so much your heart hurt--every single day
28. Painted a house--more times than I want to think about.
29. Painted a picture in the style of a famous painter
30. Seen the Mona Lisa
31. Seen the Hope Diamond
32. Been the president of the PTA
33. Sat on Santa's lap...as an adult
34. Lost your spouse
35. Driven a race car--I wanted to, but dh wouldn't let me touch his hobby stock car. :(
36. Eaten fried okra--Love it!
37. Climbed Mt. Everest
38. Seen Mt. Rushmore
39. Saved a baby bird that had fallen from its nest
40. Tried a food you always thought was gross and discovered you loved it -- asparagus, avacados, tuna cassarole
41. Been to Hawaii--spent 2 weeks there. Loved it, wanted to stay.
42. Been to Africa
42. Had an "old-time" picture taken with your family, your friends or alone -
43. Made good friends via the Internet -- Most of my friends are online ones
44. Met a movie star--several. Too many to list, actually. Plus a number of country singers. Got to spend about 20 minutes backstage with Garth Brooks about 14 years ago.
45. Seen the Queen of England in person
46. Indulged in a tinsel fight while decorating the Christmas tree
47. Attended a family reunion
48. Couldn't turn out the lights for the night after reading a Stephen King nove
49. Gone on a cruise
50. Can you remember where you where the day the Challenger exploded? -- Absolutely. I was leading chapel services for a small school. Then had to deal with the shocked kids afterward.