Wednesday, October 09, 2013

New Blog Post up at Authors of Main Street

Have you ever been to the State Fair of Texas? Check out my blog post at the Authors of Main Street.

Also, The Authors of Main Street are putting together a Christmas boxed set. Eleven authors, eleven Christmas books ranging from novellas to full-length books. Coming November 1!

Things have been chaotic at my house all summer. We drove nearly 10,000 miles in June and July. We took our grandson to North Carolina and took the long way home, going up through Shenandoah National Park and touring the Smoky Mountains. Then we had to go pick up our youngest daughter in Boston and move her home. Right after we got home, my mom came to visit for seven weeks.

Then the youngest bought a puppy. Oh my word. There's nothing like a Great Dane puppy to disrupt your household.

All the above means this next book is LATE! I haven't written much in the last few months. A short novella for Debra Holland's Christmas collection, and now I'm working on Book Five in the Lone Star Cowboys  series that's tentatively titled Take Me Back to Texas. I also put Lone Star Justice out in print--just waiting for the proof copy so I can approve it and make it available for sale.

So how was your summer? Anything fun happen?

No comments: