Monday, September 19, 2011

New Review for Undercover Vices



I love how this one got off the ground and running between Reed and Cassie. It didn't have the long drawn out wait for the main characters to hit the sheets and sometimes that's just down right refreshing! It cracks me up that Reed had a chocolate addiction and even has a "chocolate stash drawer" in his desk at the police station LOL, how cute!!! It was equally funny everytime Anderson tried to steal it hahaha. On another note I wanted to punch Amanda Mason the bitch! Reed was totally up front with her not leading her on in any way and she was just plain nuts, and a troublemaker. I really enjoyed this book it had depth, sizzling sex scenes and great characters. I definitely put this as a great read worth buying! Enjoy ;-) (*****)

No comments: