Thursday, July 01, 2010

Wow, has it really been that long?

More than a year since I was here last. Hubby and I have been crazy busy with work, kids, home fix-ups. Writing has been pushed aside, neglected. I did dust off Undercover Vices and submitted it one place. Haven't heard back yet. But I have so many books that are either complete or nearly complete and just need some rewriting, polishing, finishing up...

I have the next few weeks off, all the company leaves tomorrow, so there are no more excuses.

Well, the house still needs painting...

1 comment:

Valerie Parv said...

Yep, time flies when you're having fun. But you know as well as anybody that "books in your head will never get read unless you get up and write 'em" to quote a longtime friend of mine. Finish the book(s) - you can do it. The house painting will keep.