Monday, September 12, 2011

New review for Lean on Me


I really enjoyed this book and have sort of a personal affinity due to the military association throughout the story. I was pulled in right from the start and went through a myriad of emotions throughout. It is well written with a good pace to keep you interested and excited page after page. The issues and struggles within this story are realistic and raw, they are things anyone in real life could and probably has dealt with or gone through themselves or someone they know. The emotions and relationships between characters are to follow and stay focused throughout the book. There are a few steamy scenes between Sandy and Hunter that are well written, I do wish there would have been a little more but that's just me LOL. I absolutely love the Epilogue in this one it is probably one of the best wrap ups I've read in awhile. All in all I'd have to say this story felt "real" in a way that life happens for all of us in one way or another, not overblown occurences or over dramatized situations that only happen in books and not everyday people. I would definitely recommend this book and look forward to more from author Tori Scott.

By cinful1121 http://www.amazon.com/review/R2HL5IKKZDJ0TC/ref=cm_sw_su_r

No comments: